ADITYA STEEL ENGINEERING CO. is professional and manufactures, suppliers and exporters of High Pressure / Low Pressure NACE-Mr-0175, sour service Monolithic Insulating Joints (MIJ’s) with qualified engineers for oil and gas applications in Vasai, Thane, India
ASEC is professionals and manufactures of High Pressure Monolithic Insulating Joints – MIJ with qualified engineers at ASEC. High Pressure Monolithic Insulating Joints – MIJ that are utilized for the segment of primary pipelines in the oil, gas and water applications to guarantee full effectiveness of cathodic security frameworks and guarantee electrical well being. They fill in as a positive, watertight, block against the progression of electric momentum in all channeling framework.
High Pressure Monolithic Isolation Joints
ASEC Manufactures and deliver High Pressure Monolithic Isolation Joints are covered to safeguard from erosion and are 100 percent tried hydro statically, electrically and for weld performance. High Pressure Monolithic Isolation Joints give electrical segment and uninvolved assurance against consumption, they are introduced in bay and outlet pipes, on meters, tanks, siphoning station, and so on Solid Isolating Joints don’t need support, they work on the cathodic assurance of gas, water and petrol pipelines. providing important reserve funds in activity and support cost.
When planned and fabricated appropriately, MIJs go about as a fundamental piece of the actual pipeline and give long haul uprightness where cathodic security Isolation is required. While they play out a similar obligation inside the framework, flanged associations are segregated by gasket, sleeves and washers and all parts are apparent to the unaided eye – MIJ disengaging parts are totally encased in the steel fashioning bodies at the focal point of the plan.
Our production Design Codes: ASME B 31.3 – ASME B 31.4 – ASME B 31.8 – ASME VIII Div.I Appx. 2 – EN 10204 3.1
- Design pressure: (BarG) 6 to1034.5
- Design temperature: (°C) Standard Application 0 to 90° – Special Application -173 to 180°C
- Rating: (ASME/ANSI #) Class 150 to 2500 “ANSI/ASA” – 3000 to 15000 “API”
- Ends: “BW” Butt Welded: – API 5L / B16.25 / B16.5 / MSS SP75
- Connection Pipe: 15 to 3000mm / 1/2″ to 48″
- Connection Pipe WT: 2.7 to 152.4mm / 0.154″ to 6″
- Joint Overall Length: 150 to 12000 (over 3000 insulation joint + extension pipe)
- Installation: Above ground / underground / subsea
- Hydrostatic Test: 1.5 Times the Design Pressure ( Or as per Customer Requirements )
- Dielectric Test: 1.5 to 5 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz (Special 20 KV @ 1 minute AC 50÷60 Hz)
- Electric insulation Test: > 200 MΩ @ 1000 Volt DC ( Special > 100 GΩ @ 5000 Volt DC )
We use the following material grades to manufacture Monolithic Isolation Joints.
Carbon Steel Monolithic Isolation Joints grades.
- ASTM A500/A500M
- STM A53 / ASTM SA53
- ASTM A795
- ASTM A252
- ASTM A795
- ASTM A106
- A53 GR.B
- ASTM A333 GRADE6
- ASTM A358 Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ASTM A790
- ASTM A928 Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, API5LC, ASTM B775
- EN10217-7 TC 1/2
- API 5L GR. X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80
High pressure monolithic insulating joints for water, gas, oil and petrochemical industry Insulating joints for high temperature fluids, sour service applications, conductive fluids and more
- Isolation spools
- Low pressure service joints
- Pre-assembled insulating flanges
- Insulating kit for flanges
- Steel polyethylene transition fittings
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES OF High pressure monolithic insulating joints
- No loss of integrity due to thermal expansion or ground stress as is common with flange isolation gasket kits.
- In-factory tested hydrostatically and electrically, to 1.5 times their working pressure. Non destructive testing is also available.
- Maintenance-free, reliable cathodic isolation of equipment in required isolation applications such as compressor stations.
- No labor intensive, complicated installation procedure required as is the case with isolation gasket kits.
- No inspection pits, vaults or maintenance needed – weld into place and direct bury – reliable, worry-free cathodic isolation.
- Non-conductive epoxy coatings help prevent shorts, both internally and externally.
- Isolation stray currents impressed on the pipe from exterior forces such as electrical transmission systems, earth currents and currents flowing from point to point.
- Excellent bending and torsional resistance.
- Earthquake resistant – acts as a thrust block or joint.
- Hydrostatic Test
- Pneumatic Test
- Fatigue Test
- NDE examinations
- Electrical Test:
- Insulation Resistance Test @ 1000 Volt DC
- Di – Electric Strength Test up to 5000 Volt 50 Hz AC
Details required With Requirement
- Size & Rating
- Mating Pup Piece Details
- Materials (Pup /Body/Insulating Material)
- Design & Test Pressure
- Design Temperature
We Manufacture Monolithic Isolation Joints as under
|Manufacturer of flange isolation gasket kit in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of flange isolation gasket kit in Europe|
|Manufacturer of monolithic insulating joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of monolithic insulating joints in Japan|
|Manufacturer of High pressure monolithic insulating joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of High pressure monolithic insulating joints in Korea|
|Manufacturer of cathodic isolation in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of cathodic isolation Dubai, Middle east, UAE|
|Manufacturer of pipe isolation gasket kits in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of pipe isolation gasket kits in United states.|
|Manufacturer of Non-conductive epoxy coated monolithic insulating joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Non-conductive epoxy coated monolithic insulating joints in Middle east|
|Manufacturer of torsional resistance monolithic insulating joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of torsional resistance monolithic insulating joints in Singapore|
|Manufacturer of Earthquake resistant insulating joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Earthquake resistant insulating joints in Italy|
|Manufacturer of Isolation spools in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Isolation spools in Germany|
|Manufacturer of Low pressure service insulation joints in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Low pressure service insulation joints in Oman|
|Manufacturer of Pre-assembled insulating flanges in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Pre-assembled insulating flanges in Kuwit|
|Manufacturer of Insulating kit for flanges in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Insulating kit for flanges in Spain|
|Manufacturer of Steel polyethylene transition fittings in Thane Mumbai, India.||Manufacturer and exporters of Steel polyethylene transition fittings in South Korea|
Aditya Steel Engg. co. Supply and export to :India, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, UAE, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico,Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile , Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria,Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland,Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad, Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia